Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome

First of all, let me introduce myself.

My name is not that important, but you can call me Ghondar. Are you asking why I started a blog? Well, according to some people on the Internet, I'm funny.

Yeah, the Internet is crazy.

So, in here you will read my adventures, or as I like to call them, "Ways that the Universe shows that he really hates me".

I apologize in advance if you find some grammatical holocaust in my post, English is not my first language (one of the reason that I'm writing this is because it will be good to polish my skills), and while I do use a spell checker and an Spanish - English dictionary, sometimes there might be some words that escape my control.

So, please enjoy my public humiliation.
Good luck it's not a pubic humiliation.

2 comments:

  1. Sup G.
    Btw how do i "follow" your blog? all the side links and shit are en espanol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed that. It should be in english right now. And while I'm here, expect an update soon. I have some stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete