Saturday, April 2, 2011

How is this not racist?

G: Yes, my girlfriend is from another country.
RandomGirlAtWork*:Oh, nice!. I am not racist
G: Ok...
RGAW: For real!. My best friend is black, gay and brazilian.
G: You do know that telling those things about a person above all is racist, right?
RGAW: No way!. You are saying that because you are the racist.
G: You are the one who talks about your gay, black, and brazilian friend.
RGAW: No, I am not. I was just merely stating a point.
G: A racist point.
RGAW: Fuck you.


*A girl doing extra hours around here for the time being. She's hot as fuck, though.

On the other hand, I shouldn't be so hard (pun intended) on her, she's blond. And, well, we can't make fun of those people. That would be racist.



Yes, that was irony, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment